A Few Things I've Been Loving

I've been reading this book on my iPad and so far I love it. I hated reading anything on my iPad because my eyes always hurt, or I made myself believe that the brightness of the screen was making my eyes sore. With this book however, that issue has vanished. I started reading 1Q84 on a flight because the only book I brought with me was The Fault In Our Stars, and for some reason I was not in the mood for reading it. I have a hard time getting into books at the beginning but with Murakami's book, I got sucked in right away. I highly recommend reading it. It is unconventional with easy to understand language, yet it is still beautifully written. There are some unexpected turns, especially when you begin to get to know the two main characters, Aomame and Tengo, as you read on. 

Get it here.









I have long been a fan of monochrome outfits. In fact, my closet is basically a gradient of black, gray, and white. I am massively obsessed with Swedish style, and style blogs in general. Victoria Tornegren keeps all of my obsessions satisfied. She posts snaps of her monochrome outfits daily.

Visit her blog here.


















A lot of birthdays are coming up  in my friend and family circles, including mine! I saw this cake by Design Love Fest and instantly fell in love. How can you not! My goal is to make this cake for someone or for my own birthday! 

See Design Love Fest's post here.
















I've been obsessed with making lists, it's such an easy way to keep your thoughts together and your life as well as brain organized. Also, whenever I get asked what I would like for my birthday, I never have an answer, so I decided I would make a wish-list to keep my "wishes" organized and at the ready. I was also looking for an app or a website that would keep all of my links to things that I would like stored and organized, but failed to find anything that was worthwhile. Then, the blogger, youtuber, mommy, and the nicest person on the internet, Hannah Maggs, mentioned that her husband Stefan is launching an app that is like Pinterest for your wishes. I can't wait for it to launch sometime soon!!! 

Read more about it here.
Watch the teaser here.

3 comments:

  1. Look up (hackerlounge.net) on the internet for all your spy related services; cheating and infidelity cases if you need to find out about a cheating partner or spouse, retrieveal and recovery of lost or stolen passwords, do you need to track and monitor any GPS location? and lots more; get in touch with them for help and solution to all your spy and hack needs. They provide solution to it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would definitely need some solid proof to validate your spouse is cheating before taking divorce actions . When you eventually decide to make that move , I would recommend that you contact cyber geek to help you tap into live phone call conversations and provide you with text messages and call records without needing to physically access victim’s device also deleted conversation to confirm your suspicions check out www.cybergeek.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a PI/Hacker and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i oo received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him through Gmail : (Worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp : +12678773020 if you need help, infidelity hurts

    ReplyDelete