On My Wishlist: Beachwear



The long awaited summer has finally come to grace our senses and closets. Although in winter my closet is predominantly monochrome, summer brings about my inner flower goddess and rainbow loving alter ego.
I always have an inkling to revamp my closet for the turn of the seasons, and this summer is not any different.






When it comes to beachwear though, I prefer to keep it classy which for me, means black or white....everything. 

Here are my beachwear must haves:


1. Bathing Suit (duh)


I personally love one piece bathing suits because they make me look taller, slimmer, and chicer. I take all the help I can get. The one above is a perfect mix of chic, camouflage and comfort. 
Get it here or for more bathing suits click here.

2. Cover up



Cover ups are essential when spending time at the beach or by the pool. I like items that are airy because sunscreen tends to make my skin sticky, so the less fabric that touches my skin the better. 
Get the one above here or similar here


3. A Wide Brim Hat 


Protecting your head and face from the sun's rays is so important. Spending time in the sun is fun but sun burn is anything but fun. I love this one in particular because of the cute pompoms. It adds such a nice and unique touch to your beach outfit. 


3. Sunglasses 



Sunglasses are such a great accessory, not only do they make you look stylish, they protect your eyes from the sun and prevent wrinkles (no squinting). Find a similar style here.



4. Beach Towel


If you're going to get a beach towel, why not make it cute? I'm obsessed with palm prints at the moment. This beach towel is great because it's round, it has little tassels all around the edges, and it has a palm print. Can't get any better than this. You can get it here or other palm printed things here


Don't forget an awesome book that you can read. Currently I'm enjoying The Woman I Wanted To Be by Diane von Furstenberg. 


3 comments:

  1. Are you a victim of a cheating partner or spouse? Get to find out about a cheating partner or spouse with evidence to prove it, need help recover lost password, spy and track on anyone, trace and monitor any GPS location and lots more. For solution to whichever spy or hack related services you need help with; find (hackerlounge.net) online for help out. They are ethical and reliable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need the help of a professional and discreet hacker to help track your partner’s cell phone remotely, contact deadlyhacker01@gmail.com, he’s very reliable and efficient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a PI/Hacker and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i oo received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him through Gmail : (Worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp : +12678773020 if you need help, infidelity hurts

    ReplyDelete