Remembering the Kelly Family


If you grew up in the 90s and in Europe, you have most likely heard of the Kelly Family. In some parts of Europe, this Irish "family" band was more popular than the Spice Girls, that's right, I said the Spice Girls. If you were like me, a 7 - 9 year old child who at some point "fell in love with an alien" ( die hard Kelly Family fans will get the reference), you most likely had a soft spot for Paddy or Angelo; the youngest male members of the band. Personally, I was head over heels in love with  Paddy. I could not resist his feminine manliness. Angelo was way too young for my eight year old self. It's been too long since I've listened to their music, so on a lonely evening like tonight, I ventured into a corner of stacked away memories and with the help of youtube I re-lived my days as a child when singing made up lyrics to each and every one of their songs was my favourite reality escape.




As I was sorting through old music videos that predominantly featured Angelo and Paddy, I started to wonder what these two heart throbs of the 90s look like today. Now that I know, all I can think is: What the hell happened to these two???!!!

 Angelo Kelly: Then and Now

Paddy Kelly: Then and Now

1 comment:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvM8OIiVvtc

    ReplyDelete