Lykke Li



I was first acquainted with the amazing Lykke Li about three years ago in Paris, while sitting in the computer room of Parsons Paris working on a project for my communication design class. At first I did not pay attention to what was going on around me, but once the chorus of Until We Bleed by Kleerup ft. Lykke Li came on, I stopped what I was doing at once and immediately had to find out the name of the song and the artist. I instantly fell in love and have not fallen out of love since. Not only is she a talented musician, she is also an iconic fashion figure. On top of that, all of the images of Lykke Li are so beautifully artistic. I love artists that are truly artists from all sides of the spectrum, not a singular spectacle. 


Kleerup ft. Lykke Li - Until We Bleed



Lykke Li - I Follow Rivers (The Magician Rmx)

Image #1 via prettymuchamazing.com
Image #2 via redbullmusicarcademyradio.com
Image #3 via thissongissick.com

No comments:

Post a Comment