"Want it" Beauty Products






B.B. Creams a.k.a. Blemish Balm is a phenomenon of the Asian market but it is fast becoming a hit of the western beauty industry as well.
It was originally developed to soothe skin that was damaged and on the sensitive side after laser surgery...but now, we don't have to have laser surgery to use a product such as Garnier's Miracle Skin Perfecter.
I'm curious to try the product and see if it can in fact replace my regular foundation.


This is another version of a B.B. cream by mac. There are so many "benefits" to B.B. creams.
They replace your:
1. Moisturizer
2. Sunscreen
3. Primer
4. Foundation

On top of that they HEAL your skin...what product has all these qualities in one!!??? Let's be real, NONE.

So all in all, this product is definitely one to try. It's on the top of my list for a reason.







Hard Candy is such a pleasant surprise. Their products are so affordable....actually they're downright cheap, but they do not skimp on quality.I saw "Glow All the Way" a couple of weeks ago and have been wanting to try ever since. It is supposed to be a bronzer and a self tanner and on top of that it is infused with 24 karat gold so it will make your complexion shine!






I've been looking for the perfect holiday blush and I think this one is the winner. The shimmer is just unbelievable and it is the holiday sister of the renown Orgasm blush by NARS. This one is the Supreme Orgasm. Even the name makes you all the more excited to try it out. I love it. It's such a beautiful color and it accentuates your cheekbones beautifully.







My lips are on the plump side, which is not always a good thing, especially when it comes to bright lipstick shades. That's why I like to stick to natural lip color (clear lip gloss or a simple swipe of vaseline will suffice for me). Recently I've been craving for something different, which brought me to the hunt for a perfect nude lip color. Yves Saint Laurent has the perfect shade.  This one is the Nude Beige.

No comments:

Post a Comment