Arm Candy


This week has been crazy busy. It is the end of the semester for me, which means handing in a whole bunch of assignments and studying for exams. The whole week, I have been looking at my bare hands writing on my computer, trying to finish up everything in time which got me thinking and craving some arm candy, after all diamonds are a girls best friend (or so they say). Here are some pieces I've been eyeing for the past month or so, and I have totally fell in love with the collections of Beso Beso

Above are my favourite pieces from their Stevie Collection. 1. Leibi,  2.  Zeppelin,  3. Presley,  4. Vogue,  5. Madonna.




From the Stevie Collection look book. 


These are my favourite pieces  from the Moss Collection. 1. Helen,  2. Jax, 3. Jaden, 4. Hermia,  5. Gemma.

From the Moss Collection look book.

All images from Beso Beso

No comments:

Post a Comment