Cool Mint


After four days of eager anticipation, my room is finally painted the colour I was dreaming of for the last six months. Let me say that the colour picking process was a complicated undertaking that I was not at all anticipating. I walked into Benjamin Moore thinking they were going to have the exact colour I was dreaming of, oh boy was I wrong. My only requirement was the "mint green" label if you will. I knew I wanted a light pastel green with a cool undertone and hints of grey but it was very difficult to: first of all explain this to the automated sales person who was running on auto-pilot and directly referred me to the very dark and grey-with-a-hint-of-dark-green colours ignoring  my mint-green condition I had with regards to my colour choice, and secondly, picking the right shade that had the best fusion of green,blue, and white in it (I dismissed the idea of grey undertones at this point). At last, I picked out my colour, Cool Mint. It goes amazingly well with my black and white furniture and the pink accents on my bedding. I find it to be elegant yet cool and hip.

Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment